Translate

Thursday 25 May 2017

New Release from Julia Spiri

Hi Blogland

I am excited to be able to share with you details about Julia Spiri's Brand new Colouring Book release.


From the Author: In this coloring book you will find lots of unique, whimsical characters from a gentle world of fantasy. There are 50 different images to color. Creating a character is a long creative process. Once an idea has formed in my mind I begin sketching, until I have a clear image that I am happy with and want to paint. Once this is complete I finish the final drawing with clean lines, sometimes using traditional pencil, and sometimes digital pencil. Creating so many characters for this book was a long process, but so much fun. I hope you enjoy coloring it as much as I enjoyed creating it. 50 Different Images printed on single-sided pages



You can find her Etsy Store Here


You can follow and support her website Here


Or follow here on Facebook Here


I was fortunate to be able to colour one of the brand new images available only in the book.


The image is name is 'Whimsical' isn't it just fab!
I used a mixture of Copics and Spectrum Noirs (some of my green copic pens ran out *sob*)

No comments:

Post a Comment